Procedure is as follows:
1. Submit a request for passport application/renewal by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to:
Permanent Mission/Embassy of the Republic of Zambia,
37-39 Rue de Vermont,
2. Required details:
- Applicant’s name in full;
- Date of Birth;
- National Registration Card Number; and
- Mailing Address.
3. Upon receipt of the request for passport application/renewal, the Embassy will mail you the banking details for payment of application fees. On receipt of proof of payment, the Embassy will send you the Passport Application package. Kindly note that included in the package will be an Application Instruction guide.
4. Submission of the duly completed Passport Application Forms should be accompanied by proof of payments as listed below:
- 32-Page Passport – ( To be advised )
- 48-Page Passport – ( To be advised )
- Travel Document of Identity – ( To be advised ).
- Penalty Fee for a Lost Passport – ( To be advised )
- Penalty Fee for Travel Document of Identity – ( To be advised )
- Replacement of a lost 48-Page Executive Passport – ( To be advised )
- Replacement of a lost 32-Page Regular Passport – ( To be advised )
For more information, please e-mail your requests to: email@example.com. In the subject box, enter “Zambian Passport” and address your e-mail to the “Attention: Consular Section.”
7. Pending Applications
Send an e-mail requesting a status update to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject box, write “Passport status update”. In the body of the e-mail, include the following details:
Applicants name in full;
Date of submission and receipt number; and
Applicant’s telephone number.